2.1 Eligibility: You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and that you have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms. If you are using the Service on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
2.2 Account: To use the Service, you must create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2.3 Prohibited Uses: You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate BBSocial Inc, a BBSocial Inc employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by BBSocial Inc, may harm BBSocial Inc or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
2.4 Content: The Service allows you to share content, including but not limited to text, photos, and videos (“Content”). You are solely responsible for the Content that you make available through the Service. You represent and warrant that:
• You own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms;
• The posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights;
• You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service.
2.5 Intellectual Property: The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of BBSocial Inc and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of BBSocial Inc.